Wednesday, July 21, 2004

does this make me a bad person? :-P

i think i just ruined an 8-year-old's outlook on life... eric's sorting out stuff for packing the car, so there's not much to help with... so i'm entertaining myself and got on yahoo games to play a game of checkers...

ended up playing a rather chatty 8-year-old from buffalo, NY, who, when she discovered that i was nearly 3 times her age, got pretty proud of herself... i made a few dumb moves early on, that got us to 4 kings on my side versus 6 kings on her side... she kept telling me how cool it was she was "creaming" a 23-year old in checkers, and that i should "hurry up and get it over with"... i told her just because she was 8 didn't mean i was just giving up and "letting" her win... shortly thereafter she jumped one of my pieces and didn't see that that gave me a TRIPLE jump... 3 kings vs. 3 kings, i beat her rather quickly.

eric says she's going to grow up and be a criminal now even though i told her she played excellently and that it was a good game.

doht!

back to being a putz :-P

No comments: