Monday, July 02, 2007

quotes of the day (and it's not even noon yet!)

humberto: lara! you're back! how was your trip! what are you up to this summer?
me: scotland was great! now i'm working two jobs and running around like crazy.... lots of fun!
humberto: wow... i hope that one day i'll be like you.
me: really? why?
humberto: you do so much! i work hard to keep up with just a little, but you do everything and do it well!
me: wanna know the secret?
humberto: what?
me: it's simple... i don't sleep nearly as much as i should.


> Hi Dr. XXXXXX,
>
> I'm reserving equipment for the week today and checking if you
> need extra equipment for your talk.
>
> FYI, the talk is at noon in XXXXXXX and includes lunch!
>
> Best,
> Lara

I will need a laptop projector and a forgiving audience.
Best Wishes,

No comments: