Wednesday, October 17, 2007

busy, busy....

i've somehow survived grading the first round of midterms for the semester, and still gotten everything else on my to do list for the week done on time!

earlier this evening:
me: baxter, you know how at the beginning of the semester my to do list of everything i've gotten myself into lately seemed incredibly daunting, and i was worried i was going to go crazy or something?
baxter: yup
me: well, now, guess what!
baxter: you've gotten a rhythm down?
me: yup! and actually, now occasionally i'm starting to wonder why i was so worried. i think if i wanted, i could fit even more in!
baxter: but please please don't!
me: because?
baxter: because i already get dizzy thinking of all the stuff you do, and i don't want to get dizzier imagining more.

this from a guy who insisted on getting the "women's only blast" added to his smoothie at the coffee shop tonight. doht.

the end.

No comments: