Sunday, February 24, 2008

songs

new ipod playlist for the car for the first time in over a year... what does this say about what i've been thinking on lately? :-P

1. You Are a Child of Mine (Mark Schultz)
2. Blue Skies (Point of Grace)
3. Lovely Day (Michelle Tumes)
4. In Christ Alone (FFH)
5. What Trouble Are Giants (Rich Mullins)
6. Be Unto Your Name (FFH)
7. My Glorious (Delirious?)
8. [Be Still and Know that] I Am God (Kirk Franklin & tobyMac)
9. Begin With Me (Point of Grace)
10. Lift Every Voice and Sing (Women of the Calabash)
11. It Is Well With My Soul (Rebecca St. James)
12. Legacy (Nichole Nordeman)
13. Love's Been Following You (Twila Paris)
14. He Leadeth Me (Candi Pearson)
15. The King of Love My Shepherd Is (Mormon Tabernacle Choir)
16. All The Way My Savior Leads Me (Rich Mullins)
17. Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone (Chris Tomlin)
18. Be Ye Glad (Glad)
19. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Chris Rice)

happy week to all y'all. :)

No comments: