Wednesday, March 05, 2008

mind block

is there ever an image you just can't get out of your head?

i love rainstorms.... like seriously, LOVE them. the more thunder and lightning the better... and if i have a cup of tea and a porch to sit on to enjoy mist without getting soaked, then life is perfect.

but, when there's a storm and i can't see my car, i seriously can't clear my head. (yes, that's weird)... last night, we had a huge storm that woke me up from 4:30-5:30, and instead of enjoying it, i kept wondering if i should go check my car.... about a week after i got the car 5 years ago, a huge storm hit memphis and a giant tree fell on it and smashed in the roof... it was in the shop for a month. and now i can't enjoy a storm without picturing another tree falling on my car. it's ridiculous.... and it's funny how clearly some images stick with you.

that is all.

No comments: