Tuesday, March 20, 2007

it's gone!!!!

dude, apparently i'm subconsciously in a self-makeover phase this week.

last week, i got a much-needed new pair of glasses. i like myself better with contacts, but it's probably better if i don't have headaches all the time when i'm reading/working at the computer for hours, so alas, i'm back to glasses for at least half the time.

today, i went in to see my hair stylist for the first time since december. for the past 2 years i've just been getting it trimmed... but today, on impulse, i let kelly have fun and take quite a bit more than a trim off. compare me in canada last week:









to me as of an hour ago:






... and react?

2 comments:

~ruthie said...

the new cut is VERY flattering! and i LOVE the glasses.

I'm looking for a similar style of glasses for myself to replace my ones i got in 2000. Did you go to a chain?

klh75 said...

boo... so I finally find time to do something on the internet that's not work and found your pics - I love your new haircut! I like you with long hair too, but your new one looks very flattering now that it frames your face.