Thursday, March 15, 2007

o canada, o canada....

...how lovely are my spring break pictures!

and if pictures aren't enough... highlight quotes of the trip include:

me: sometimes i just can't deal with large people in groups
scott: try again, that is NOT what you meant to say.
me: oh, permute that.

o canada, o canada, how lovely are your branches. ~me (frequently, to the tune of o christmas tree)

o canada, o canada, o canada, o canada ~scott (equally frequently, and also to the tune of o christmas tree)

me: dude, did you just use the women's restroom?
scott: god, i hope so.

scott (laughing): dude, lara p., you are drunk
(i don't think anyone else has ever gotten to say that... 2 beers after eating not much else all day makes me entertaining?)

scott: so you're a caustic yet determined non-sequitur?

U.S. customs agent: whose car is this?
me: mine
U.S. customs agent: tennessee? what on earth are you doing in the great white north?
me: it's spring break. canada is fun.

the end. enjoy the pictures.

No comments: