Wednesday, May 03, 2006

getting there...

as of 15 minutes ago, my final project for my one and only graduate class this semester is done.

to do between now and monday?

tomorrow:
* tutor from 10-1
* run a calc 3 review session from 1-4
(that's 6 straight hours of entertaining undergrads with math without a break)

thursday:
* meeting with several of my students who want to talk about calc in addition to the review session
* oil change for my car

friday:
* proctor my students' final from 8-11am
* grade finals until 7 pm or so with the prof. i TA for

besides the above which has specific times, there's also:
* learn to read math in french and pass that exam before i leave town
* accomplish at least *something* more research-wise to show my advisor by monday
* pack

getting there... will be glad when *all* of the above is done!

the end.

happy wednesday?

No comments: