Tuesday, May 02, 2006

new playlist...

what does *this* say about my mood recently? (only *i* would put U2, hungarian techno, country, and a "song" that's really a spoken graduation address put to background music on the same disc)

1. where the streets have no name - U2
2. hey you, it's me - michael w. smith
3. how do you like me now? - toby keith
4. my next thirty years - tim mcgraw
5. parizsi lany - groovehouse
6. isaac - madonna
7. take me out - franz ferdinand
8. better days - goo goo dolls
9. bad day - daniel powter
10. how to save a life - the fray
11. boston - augustana
12. hallelujah - john cale
13. as long as we're here - kristy starling
14. you raise me up - josh groban
15. all will be well - the gabe dixon band
16. oakey mountain stomp - big city sunrise
17. everybody's free (to wear sunscreen) - baz luhrmann

No comments: