Wednesday, August 31, 2005

misc.

i finished Dear Professor Einstein last night... it's the book that roommate gave me for my birthday. it was cute... had a brief biography of albert einstein, and then lots of letters that children had written him, and some that he had written to children... i enjoyed it; my only complaint was that there wasn't more of einstein's own letters, but it was a fun read nonetheless. :)

saw this on several other blogs, and it looked like fun...

Go to your media player/mp3 player and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

What do you think of me, Windows Media Player?
unstoppable (the calling)

Will I have a happy life?
I could sing of Your love forever (sonicflood)

What do my friends really think of me?
i'm about to come alive (train)

How can I make myself happy?
le carnaval des animals (anda geza)

What should I do with my life?
crazy times (jars of clay)

Why must life be so full of pain?
my hope is You (third day)

Will I die happy?
can't help falling in love (elvis presley)

Can you give me some advice?
psalm 121 (lost and found)

(lyrics:
i lift my eyes to the one from whom salvation comes
i lift my eyes unto the one who saves

He who made both heaven and earth is the
Lord who does not sleep
He who does not slumber is the
One who safely will keep

The Lord will watch your going out and your
Coming in the door
He guards from evil, keeps your soul
Now and evermore)

What do you think happiness is?
the memory of trees (enya)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.