Thursday, August 25, 2005

p.s.

3 things i forgot

* ben and i saw "march of the penguins" on tuesday (what could be better than an hour and a half of penguins running around antarctice, right?)... it was quality. i closed my eyes when they showed predators, but the penguin babies were adorable, and the adults were fun to watch too. who knew a documentary would be such a big hit on the big screen?

* apparently while in europe i lost another 5-6 pounds... this puts me up to 39ish lost, 61ish to go. not bad, eh?

* i need to figure out what to wear to my cousin heather's wedding next month... this probably involves buying something new... anyone care to offer any tips, and/or visit and help me figure it out? :P in related news, my aunt hired me last night to convince my 13 year old cousin that going in a black dress and her goth makeup is not appropriate for an afternoon wedding, even if she likes how she looks that way. unlike my aunt and uncle, since i'm "cool cousin lara", i succeeded. :)... now to figure out *my* clothes.... oi...

No comments: