Monday, August 08, 2005

p.s. (disclaimer)

about my euro-posts...

i am fully aware that i've typed waaaaaay more than any sane person has time or desire to read in the past two weeks. there is a reason for this.

when in europe, or anywhere that's new/different to you, there's so many new things to see and think about that it's a very good thing to document them and your reactions to them i think. the last time i was in europe, i had a laptop with me that worked and so i could keep notes for myself. this time around, i've got just me, and my internet access. instead of having to write tons of emails to individuals about what i'm up to, i can just write in one place and then respond to the individual emails i actually receive.... but moreover, whether anyone reads it or not, all these posts are here for *me* to remember my initial reaction to this, that, and the next thing.

if you're actually reading all these posts, i hope you enjoy them.

if you're overwhelmed with how much i've written lately, then, all this is just to say, no i'm not sorry for writing so much... i'm not bothered by who reads how much, it's more for me, than for you... but i hope you enjoy what you do read. :P

i won't have free internet in budapest, so while there will probably be an occasional post or two or more, i won't have the leisure to write such novels... so rest assured, either way, you get a break soon. ;)

the end.

No comments: