Tuesday, April 25, 2006

things that make me smile...

(1) emails from happy students:

besides what happened in my 2nd section today (see previous post), in the last half hour i've gotten these emails from two different students...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though you were completely dead tired this morning, you did an
awesome job teaching and somehow you still managed to get all of the
answers right and still answer everyone's questions.

Thanks

P.S. I think being in Calc III with you as our TA was more our pleasure
than it was yours. Thank you more than you can ever imagine.

P.S.S. Keep up the good work you math machine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... By the way, thanks for being a great TA, you helped me understand multivariable
calculus much better than I thought I could!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2) fun pictures with old friends:

click here for my wisconsin pictures from this weekend

No comments: