Tuesday, August 29, 2006

$25 later...

i just got my first good haircut in ages:









not the best picture of me (i'm tired today and the picture washed me out/was fuzzy), but she did an amazing job with layering my hair. i was super impressed.

it's been many months since i got my haircut and no wonder why...

last time, i went to a hair clips for you shop 2 towns away... they were nice, but shocked that i came "so far"... and shocked that i was white.

insert months of no hair cut before that on account of....
the time before that i went to the super cuts across the street from the hair clips... there had been an awesome lady in there for the previous 2 years, but she quit and the girls left seemed to like making fun of customers more than actually trying to do anything that resembles a good job. i never went to them again.

i think i'm regularly going to see kelly from now on.

the end.

No comments: