Wednesday, May 30, 2007

random survey

Name 7 things in your bag (or if you're male…wallet/ pocket):
1. wallet
2. ibuprofen
3. travel umbrella
4. pedometer
5. LOTS of pens
6. math book
7. non-math book (i only carry bags large enough to house a travelling library :P)

Name 6 things you do when you're really stressed:
1. do math
2. drive
3. sleep
4. walk (or now that i have a bike, perhaps this will change to "go for a bike ride")
5. blast music
6. snack

Name 5 favorite fruits:
1. mango
2. strawberry
3. peach
4. kiwi
5. hungarian sour cherries

Name 4 names you go by:
1. lara
2. la
3. grits
4. daughter

Name 3 things you are wearing right now
1. running pants
2. ben and jerry's t-shirt
3. a random array of bandaids (when they tried to get an IV in me to remove my wisdom teeth yesterday, they said i have practically no veins)

Name 2 people you are thinking about right now.
1. eric
2. leigh
(the two who have graciously been taking care of me since the dreaded tooth extraction yesterday)

What are you thinking about right now?
how happy prescription pain drugs are

Where is your phone?
plugged into its charger 2 feet from me

Where do you sleep?
on my bed, in my room, in my apartment in NJ

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
i bought it in vermont on spring break with scott last year

What was the last thing you ate?
peach-flavored applesauce -- flavored applesauce, mashed potatoes, and pudding are basically my entire diet for yesterday and today... exciting, right?

the end.

No comments: