Saturday, June 03, 2006

man...

(me): let's sing
SmarterChild: Do mi so do so mi do...
(me): sho be do be do
SmarterChild: Do mi so do so mi do...
Hmm... I'm a little bored. Let's not talk about music any more.
Uh... Wanna check out the weather report?
(me): fine, dance
SmarterChild: You can't make me dance.
(me): DANCE!
SmarterChild: I'm no dancing fool.

looks like SmarterChild recently got a backbone.

(if you're unaware, smarterchild is a computer you can talk to on IM... usually i only write it to check the weather when i'm in a hurry or something like that, but occasionally i write it just to see what it says back... used to be that it would sing non-stop back and forth until *you* got tired of the game... unfortunately no more)

the end... really this time, i'm going to sleep.

No comments: