Monday, January 05, 2004

my eyes are tired =P

dude, so i slept from 4am til 2pm... i'm officially nocturnal... and i officially need to become diurnal again by wednesday... oops.

just now finished the ramanujan biography i've been reading... super good
it's kinda cool to me when i need a break from actually doing math like i've been all semester to read some math history -- it still has the glimmer of why i love the discipline but it kinda a leisure way to enjoy it. i know i'm not the best at what i do, but i do do my best at it.

that book was super long, and now that it's done i'm in my final stretch of my break... two days left in town (tonight seeing seabiscuit @ the dicount theater w/ jessica, tomorrow going to see the pandas @ the zoo w/ jessica, wednesday dentist appointment, packing, and bible study @ the sohns, thursday i'm outta here)... a lot more running around during daylight hours than the sleeping and reading at leisure while no one else is around that i've been up to for a bit... oops.

at any rate, not much to say -- done w/ a real good book... now that it's 5pm it's time to get my act together and not be running around in my pjs anymore... later

No comments: