Saturday, January 15, 2005

a fun game?

i saw this idea on a friend's blog... when enough of you leave comments guessing which 3 are lies, i'll post the real answers/explanations... good luck!

Make a list of 10 statements about yourself:
* 3 of the 10 statements must be lies.
* Post your list and have people guess which three are lies!

1) i once brought a bag of bird crap to school on a dare
2) i once had my shoes thrown in to one of the great lakes and had to have a friend go wading/swimming to get them back.
3) i have never been picked up by the police
4) i was convinced for a week that a man dressed in a cape and pirate hat was stalking me
5) i have assisted a pig giving birth
6) i have never held a gun
7) i have had "caffeine blackouts" before, somewhat akin to how alcohol can affect people who are drunk
8) i once attended a tango party in my pajamas
9) i once was given an actual lump of coal for christmas because i didn't believe that santa could find us at my grandparents' house and i complained incessantly about it for a week.
10) i have not lived for more than 12 consecutive months without a chipped tooth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think number three is a lie, if you count a certain blizzard.
I don't think you would actually attend a party in pajamas.
I don't think you've had quite that many chipped teeth.

Anonymous said...

I thought that 6, 8, and 10 were, but I found out I was wrong...sort of. Anyway, see if you can do better. Hint: at least 1 of those is actually true.
-Ben

Anonymous said...

Since I didn't sign my name the first time, I'll guess again using numbers. I think 3, 8, and 10 are lies. Even though most would go against 6 (holding the gun) unless you count water guns, La hates guns and I don't think she would ever willing hold one.
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with Kristin on 3,8,10

I think it's all too likely that Lara's managed to get picked up by the police. And a tango party does not sound like her cup of tea, pajamas or not. And she doesn't get in enought fights to chip that many teeth :)