Monday, July 17, 2006

if a picture's worth a thousand words... here's 5000

random shots that i thought deserved posting (well at least the first 4)...

i recently got the link to the website where the czech REUers have been posting their pictures.

picture #1 is from the labyrinth game 2 weeks ago. this is me with josef and bernard in the rain just after we found the final station of the labyrinth. i thought the light from the cars going by and the streetlight in the background that looks like the sun at like 1am made it fairly cool...



picture #2 is me and 3 of the czechs when they had me over for dinner last week :)



picture #3 is even more entertaining... last week i tried to convey in words what dinner looked like and how the color was unexpected to the chefs even though tastewise it was great... now you can see what i mean... here's martin helping me dish up. :P



picture #4 can be summed up as "isn't my math pretty?" (this is what i was up to in my office the half hour before i met with dr. z. today)



picture #5 maybe doesn't rank as highly as the others but it's here because i'm proud my hair stayed like this ALL DAY LONG today (yes, i'm weird)



... just wait... in another month the posted pictures have *got* to improve since starting in 6 days, i'll have a month to take pictures in europe. :)

night y'all!

No comments: