Sunday, July 02, 2006

sentences.

Finish each sentence..... erase my answers and put your own in.....

1) My ex is... non-existent.

2) Maybe I should... study French

3) I love... permutations

4) I don't understand... analysis

5) I lost... my desire to interact with people in groups of more than 3 or 4 a long time ago.

6) People say that I... am a good TA

7) Sex... is for marriage.

8) Love is... a myth.

9) Somewhere, someone is... proving a cool theorem.

10) I always... enjoy a good thunderstorm.

11) Forever is... countably infinite (or is it?)

12) I never want to... go blind.

13) I think the current President.. has a good heart, but isn't perfect.

14) When I wake up in the morning I... eat grits and watch the news.

15) Life is full of... math.

16) My past... was a rollercoaster at times.

17) I get annoyed when... people do their job inefficiently.

18) I wish... life didn't cost so much money.

19) My dog is... very furry and happy.

20) Tomorrow I am... going to study French and work on a lot of math stuff.

21) I have low tolerance for... caffeine.

22) If I had a million dollars I would... pay off my debts, buy a blue harley, visit antarctica, share, and invest the rest.

23.) My future... is full of math.

No comments: