Sunday, July 02, 2006

surveys and other new things

in case you're wondering...

since i joined myspace i have access to way more surveys sent my way than i'd care to fill out. however, they are fun once in awhile, i just don't have the need to put them out as bulletins like a number of my myspace friends do. i'll just keep them in blog-land instead. (see previous three entries).

in other news.

new stuff lately!

new CD: Jenny sent me The Johnny Cash Children's Album as a birthday present. it's quite catchy.

new books: when i got paid on friday, i ordered A Mathematician Reads the Newspaper and I Think, Therefore I Laugh, both by John Allen Paulos. i plan for them to be recreational reading while in Europe in a few weeks

new camera: since my film one died in iceland (and i haven't found a place willing to fix it yet), and my old digital one has been finicky, i ordered this guy instead... it should get here tomorrow. 75% off and good reviews can't be beat!

the end.

No comments: