Monday, August 02, 2004

are we there yet?

what a day...

went to sleep at 4:30am, woke up (on my own, not with a clock) at 9:30, and started packing immediately... my clothes are at the new house and my closets are now 80% empty... all my books and board games (seriously over 2 bookcases full of books) are all gone now too... my room is still a mess, and basically a mountain of stuff... i worked straight until 4:30pm before giving up for the night... so now, pretty sure i'm absolutely exhausted. i am NOT looking forward to the repeat performance tomorrow.

moving in is a little off too b/c the landlord needs to repaint my room from the previous tenant so i can't put anything on the walls or against them until he has time for that this weekend.... this is not a fun game.

on the other hand, eric has earned the title of hero of the month i think. he survived 3960 miles in the car with me, and being around me just about 24/7 for 2 weeks without getting more than occasionally minorly annoyed... now here, the first day we're back and he could get a break from lara, he showed up on my doorstep just before noon and with a smile cheered me up a bit and packed his car full of my stuff... he intends to do the same tomorrow -- 3 mighty cheers for eric.

gone to pick up the final two rools of film from my roadtrip... later dudes :-P

No comments: