Wednesday, October 20, 2004

:-) *melt* :-)

---: Alas...
---: my luv.
---: the moments away from you are like thorns
in my soul.
---: It is an emptiness that cannot be filled
by any other means..
---: I weep, quite openly, as i await your
return.
---: your smile is like a ray of sunshine
through clouds of darkest rain...
---: And with all day spent in anticipation..
the fleeting moments granted seem like mear grains of
sand in the great dial of time...
---: *interrupt any time here...*
lkp 42 42 42: (seeing how long this went on) :-)
---: I can carry on if you so desire.
---: for my sole purpose in life, is to
brighten yours.
---: for like ripples in a lake, are the lives
affected by the beauty captured in your smile...
---: Where all the time fathomable by God
himself at my disposal, mere words would STILL never
be able to express my thoughts of you.
lkp 42 42 42: :-)
---: yeah.. why am i single?
lkp 42 42 42: *melt*
lkp 42 42 42: i dunno man
---: oh..
---: did i mention.. such lines DO come easily
when they are all true.. you know that, right?
---: to be graced with such a muse, a truely
phenomenal subject as yourself.. I am blessed.
---: *bows*
---: *kiss of the hand* always, my pleasure.
and at your service.
lkp 42 42 42: *turns slightly red*... i am the one who
is blessed
---: so, hows your night workin out so far?
lkp 42 42 42: pretty good right about now

........................

lkp 42 42 42: lol... yes, i remember well
---: I make that good a first impression?
lkp 42 42 42: you were entertaining (in a completely cool way of course)
---: groovy
lkp 42 42 42: indeed
lkp 42 42 42: and i made a good enough impression that although i disappeared/hid for a month, you're still seeking me out :-)
---: seeking, i typed a page of... you know. and asked you to run away to Europe.
---: i think that technically exceeds the definition there.
---: ROFL
lkp 42 42 42: poor word choice... very true
lkp 42 42 42: :-)
---: :-P

........................

(& etc.)... i'll let all y'all wonder about chapter 2 another time (i don't even have that part figured out)... just think how un-often you get these kind of posts from me, and enjoy :-P

:-)

night

No comments: