Sunday, October 24, 2004

misc.

having been hollered at today for my last blog post being "old news", here's the scoop:

  • pastor j. retires this week -- tomorrow is his last sunday... it'll be different without him around, and it'll be a little before the call process goes through and we get a new pastor... i'll miss pastor j.

  • i did THREE analysis problems today... i'm going to have to do them a lot faster and without talking to my friends in january, but this is much better than no analysis problems ( :-) )

  • ben and me saw "i heart huckabees" last night... when the first line was 90% curse words, we both were like "oh no!" but it ended up being pretty decent modulo a few scenes that i really want to erase from my memory... nonetheless quality quotes?

    • "You can't deal with my infinite nature can you?"
      "That is so not true. Wait what does that even mean?"

    • We're not in infinity we're in the suburbs

    • "Have you ever transcended space and time?"
      "Uh, Time not space... No I don't know what you're talking about."

    • I'm in my tree talking to the Dixie Chicks and they're making me feel better

    after the movie, we went to fudruckers for dinner and to analyze my life, which as you might of gathered from the last few posts has gotten somewhat interesting in the last week or so :-)

  • i've been spending an inordinate amount of time up later than i should be either on the phone, on IM, or playing yahoo games... this is connected with the previous two posts, but i'm not saying more just yet ;-)


and that's your update :-P

later y'all

No comments: