Sunday, July 10, 2005

fun(?) with pictures

just cleared off my digital camera, so here's some random fun from the past month....

sunset on june 20th (scott and i watched from the park down the street from his house before my birthday cake)




exact same sunset, 10 minutes later




scott, playing pool, having chalked the cue AND his nose




random picture that eric stole my camera and took yesterday... it's retarded but i thought it was funny




eric being retarded




and here's the most fun.... let's play two fun games of before and after

ok, the first one is a little less fun... remember how i alluded to my recent discovery of sun-in? i've never changed my hair color EVER before this summer... people recently have been telling me it looks awesome but i guess i'm not quite used to it yet... left hand side is me a month ago... right hand side is me yesterday (in person it doesn't look quite as weird as it does in this picture... see picture after these too)


here's a more fun game though... it's called "watch lara shrink!"... i like this game :-) left hand side is me last july... right hand side is me today, and 30 pounds less :-)


*that*'s at least is something to cheer about :-)

field trip to IBM tomorrow :-)... that should be fun... more after that

later dudes :-P

No comments: