Sunday, July 31, 2005

this made me smile

from roommate's blog:

"Tomorrow morning my Dad and I and a friend of his are leaving to go to a conference in Lancaster, PA. Ok, more accuratly my Dad and Bruce are going to the conference, I'm going to the resort where this conference is being held. I'm looking foward to a week of being able to relax, read, work on essays in peace - all while avoiding packing. I am making a short stop in Pittsburg along the way to stop at my best friend's grandmother's funeral. While that may sound convoluted, it really isn't. I think of my best friend as my sister and since her Mom is the only member of her immeadiate family able to go and I know her Mom somewhat well, I am going to stop and support her and be able to talk to my best friend about it. All in all, I am honored to be able to support her especially as much as she has supported me since my Mom died last year."

No comments: