Monday, July 18, 2005

things that annoy me

* snotty help desk employees... if they don't want to be helpful, why the heck are they working at a *HELP* desk?

* people who wait until after deadlines to cause trouble.... i sent an email to all REU project mentors a week ago asking them to email me with scheduling conflicts BEFORE i made up the final REU presentation schedule this weekend... sure enough, even though i waited for responses before i finally posted the schedule yesterday AND emailed everyone about it, one mentor wrote me today getting on my case for scheduling her student at a time she couldn't come... this mentor did the same thing last time around. i rearranged it to "be nice", but nothing irritates me more than me giving her a week to respond and then her getting frustrated with the schedule when she said nothing ahead of time... oi...

* sorting through insurance papers

isn't my life fun? :P

No comments: