Tuesday, September 20, 2005

happy emails

email i got from my congregation president in response to the email i wrote her earlier today:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lara,
I do know who you are. I thank you for your comments, support and
prayers. I know that these negative comments only reflect a small
number of people, but yet it can be discouraging to all of us who have
been working on this.

Once again, thank you so very much. You don't know what your words mean
to me. I will also pass them along to the other leaders.

Love in Christ,
Beth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

email i got from one of my students after i sent a mass email reminding them about their homework for tomorrow:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I FORGOT TO EMAIL YOU EARLIER TODAY ABOUT IT! IT HELPS A LOT! YOU'RE MY HERO
:-D!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's fun to be someone's hero again. :)

No comments: