Thursday, December 30, 2004

i feel like crap

i did sooo much work yesterday... i basically did math for 12 hours...

then i slept for 5 and woke up suddenly, with my head all full of crap... literally... i have a nasty head cold now... headache, my eyes sting, my nose is runny, my throat hurts... and i HAVE to work on qual stuff... not a fun day...

for as much time as it's taken me to really get in to studying, i do not envy colleen and leigh at all... neither of them seem to be doing much besides family stuff while gone and neither gets back til next week... eric's in vegas, but putting in almost as many hours a day as me and calls me periodically to compare notes... it would be nice to have a local study buddy right now, but i'll take what i can get...

but really, it's kinda miserable to be sick when you're the *only* person you know in a few hundred mile radius and you have a crapload of stuff to do... woo-freakin-hoo...

hopefully good sleep tonight will kick this... i plan to have fun tomorrow night with jessica no matter what :-P

wish me luck... later dudes

No comments: