Thursday, February 10, 2005

sooooooo..... freakin........ tired

been running for 18 hours straight now...

after classes, dinner, with some research while i ate at the desk, to church and back, and then straight on to working on homework... thing was, once i got going on homework, part of it was sit back and wait for maple to crunch numbers for me, so i chatted while i waited on it to work... with dave beagley, scott, a little with adam hughes, basically whoever happened to IM me... these excerpts from my chat with dave (with chat with scott embedded) basically sum up the night

me: bet you can't guess what leigh is giving up for lent
dave: talking to you?
me: =-O
me: that's what *you* want to give up
me: not my leigh
me: ;-P
dave: ok. then what does leigh want to give up for lent?
me: leigh IS giving up her bed
me: she disassembled it and it's against the wall
dave: wow
me: then she almost burned out the motor on my hair dryer trying to fill her air mattress before i smelled the thing getting too hot and ran and stopped her and made her use my mattress pump
dave: that's interesting
me: yeah, it's leigh :-)
dave: lol
dave: interesting
me: leigh says "do you really think that would be a sacrifice?" [giving up talking to me for lent]
dave: sacrifice? yeah. a sacrifice with a point? nope
me: you confused leigh
me: when she heard with a point, she asked "how can it have a sharp pointy edge?"
me: she was being serious
dave: lol
dave: great

me: dude, tomorrow's alreaduy thursday isn't it
dave: yup
me: oi... must write pizza order
me: this week has been crayz
dave: or today is already thursday, in your timezone. ;-)
dave: sounds like it
me: yeah whatever
me: i haven't gone to sleep yet, so it's wednesday
dave: ok
dave: whatever you say
me: you;'re calling the lara a liar :-(
dave: no I'm not
dave: I'm saying that contrary to the objective reality that I observe, you have declared that where you are, it is still wednesday. therefore, it is so
me: because i'm the lara and i can do that
me: ask the math boys, they'll tell you
dave: I'm sure they would
me: they're smart you know, you should believe them
me: dude
me:     me: can i decalre it to still be wednesday if i want?
   me: (debating with dave beagley)
   scott: hm......i don't think so
   me: scott :-/
   me: why not?
   me: if you can't properly describe anything, then maybe we don't really know what wednesday is, and for now i can say it's what's going on right now :-P
   me: (i'm tired, and i just want to win)
   scott: unfortunately i don't think you have control over the days of the week
   me: are you sure
   me: i *am* the lara
   scott: but tonight, i'll grant you an exception :-D
   me: oh, yay :-)
   me: any special occasion?
   scott: i'm feeling generous.......and i've been having an affair lately with the goddess of time, so i've got some pull
   scott: (damn she's sexy)
   me: dude
dave: lol
dave: great
me: see, so i have good connections
dave: you do

and that's a wrap... night y'all

No comments: