Sunday, February 12, 2006

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been a fairly mild winter to date, but this morning, i wake up to loads and loads and loads of SNOW!. don't get me wrong, i completely understand the people who get irritated by it and hate driving in it. as for my I-never-really-got-to-play-with-snow-until-I-was-18 self though, snow just plain makes me happy. better than that actually... it's impossible to have a bad day when it's snowing... too bad i have to study instead of go play... actually too bad that church got cancelled this morning too on account of it... sunday isn't the same without it, but.... enough rambling. here's the view from my house this hour:

pretty, pretty! (view out my window -- basically what i see while sitting at my computer)


looking out my window another direction


a better shot of those mighty icicles


do you think my car is lonely?


with the landlord out of town, and thus not on the job shovelling, getting out of the house later looks something like this:


yay snow :)


happy snow day to you if you're in the northeast like me... haha to you if you're not :P

the end.

No comments: