Friday, February 03, 2006

yay for relient k

even if a day of unsuccessfully fighting with exam studying totally brought me down to throwing chalk and tears earlier, ice cream with a friend (i asked if it was pity ice cream and eric insisted it was generosity ice cream instead ;-P) and jogging for 5 miles to relient k music can cheer me up to at least mellow :-P

this song made me happy:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like
I would like
To be somewhere else
Doing something that matters
And I'll admit here
While I sit here
My mind wastes away
And my doubts start to gather

What's the purpose?
It feels worthless
So unwanted like I've lost all my value
I can't find it
Not in the least bit
And I'm just scared
So scared that I'll fail You

Sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all
And sometimes I wonder why
Why I'm even here at all
But then You assure me
I'm a little more than useless
And when I think that I can't do this
You promise me that I'll get through this
And do something right
Do something right for once
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this one, on the other hand, made me laugh out loud for the whole time it was playing plus some... it probably applies to me :-P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we all know the girls that i am talking about
well they are time bombs and they are ticking
and the only question's when they'll blow up
and they'll blow up; we know that without a doubt
cause they're those girls, yeah you know those girls that let their emotions get the best of them

and i've contrived some sort of a plan to help my fellow man
let's get emotional girls to all wear mood rings
so we'll be tipped off to when they're ticked off
cause we'll know just what they're thinking
cause what they're thinking...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"high of 75" and "who i am hates who i've been" are fantastic too though. all in all, mmhmm (the album 3 of these 4 songs come from) is fantastic actually.

yay for relient k

the end.

1 comment:

RC said...

i agree...three cheers for relient k...they're a great group...