Thursday, December 04, 2003

christmas carol craziness

i'm losing my mind. i've slept 19.5 hours of the last like 131. tonight i'm guessing i'll be up til 4ish again because complex is due tomorrow. the only thing that's keeping me going is the occasional giant size cup of caffeine i'm giving myself like every 6 hours... venti white chocolate peppermint mocha at 5ish means i'm due for some hot cider again soon.

i think i'm driving the people crazy too. i feel like my life is out of control this semester, and now that it's all sped up for finals and stuff i've gone a little out of control too. this is a different topic for either later or when i'm more awake. on a lighter note, hark the title for this entry... i just got back from dinner with the people and since i had left my complex homework/final at home, i wrote messed up christmas carols about the people while they cooked and/or worked around me (i helped a little with the cooking too, so i wasn't a *total* gimp). here are the ones i wrote as best as i can remember... enjoy =P

joy to the world, colleen's so cool
don't think so? you're a fool!
she's oh so smart, and oh so fun!
i'm glad that she's my friend
i'm glad that she's my friend
i'm glad, i'm glad that she's my friend

jingle bells, jingle bells
leigh is super cool
she sings christmas songs with me
and drinks starbucks round the yule
jingle bells, jingle bells
leigh's my friend, it's true
she's super smart and super nice
hanging with her's a blast too

hark the herald pizzas sing
scott's got a cell phone that rings
his soul is black but turning blue
he's learning trivia 'bout italian food
homework, he can do a lot
but about computers he knows naught
hark the herald pizzas sing
scott's got a cell phone that rings

...and the all time best one (for now)...

eric the red-nosed grad student
had a very shiny coat
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it glows
all of the other grad students
wanted some of eric's brains
they never let poor eric
skip out of any homework games
then one windy Jersey eve
Sussmann came to say
"eric with your brain so big,
here's an A for you, and a fig"
then how the professors loved him
and they shouted out with glee,
"eric the red-nosed grad student,
you'll soon be a Ph.D.!"

dude... as you laugh away, you can just see my brain cells rotting away from lack of sleep... complex time. later.

No comments: