Monday, May 09, 2005

more fun

so as i was getting ready to go to my room to hide for the night earlier (dad's cockatoo sami has decided this trip that she *really* likes me, and dad lets her out of her cage each night for a little supervised playtime... last night she kept making beelines for me... even so much as flying through 2 rooms to try to land on me, so i've decided during "bird out of cage time" this trip, i need to be in my room hiding from said bird), my brother comments to me "dude, you don't wanna see a movie tonight?"

turns out that he did some work on the house of the guy who owns ajay theaters (the 2 movie theaters in the city that aren't malco theaters, one of those two ajay theaters is the closest theater to our house) he got a bunch of free movie tickets (brother installs satellite dishes, so he meets lots of different people :-P)... anyhow, we used the free tickets to see hitchhikers guide to the galaxy... brother's never even read the books, but this was my second time through.

i didn't mention it last time but the chicken little trailer that they run right before hitchhiker is pretty brilliant... if you've seen it you understand... just had to say that i'm a fan of how they trick you :-P

i enjoyed hitchhiker the first time, but i enjoyed it even immensely more this time, so that was fantastic.

now, it's 1am this time, 2am in the time zone my head thinks it's in... i should be asleep. (how anticlimactic is that?)

later dudes.

No comments: