Thursday, May 26, 2005

random

travis: heya's! if you get free... i'd love a word with ya!
Auto response from me: stuff
me: i'm around more or less :-P
travis: then i am blessed!
travis: *kinda rhymes*
me: kinda
travis: kinda rhymes, i'm kinda blessed.. it's all around, eh
travis: anyways...
travis: i had jury duty...
me: that's exciting
travis: it kinda was!
travis: but, i was the ONLY person who jumped up when they called my number before jury selection, instead of waiting for my name.
me: 42?
travis: later, they (rest of jury) asked how i knew my number....
travis: YES!
me: lol
travis: jurer number 42...... *i'm half way up* travis?
travis: i saw the list when they checked me in, and there was NO WAY i would forget that.
travis: i thought of you
travis: and was like.. Lara will soooo dig that.
me: that's pretty funny
travis: but, since only 9 of us sit on the jury, i had to change my number.. and became jurer number one.
travis: *thus, i was the first to say she was guilty.. yay*

No comments: