Saturday, June 04, 2005

dude i'm weird

*6:15 this morning, leigh's been up for 15 minutes, so i go knock on her door
leigh: yeeees???
me: peek-a-BOO!
leigh: um, good morning, what are you doing up?
me: i never went to sleep yet, and i'm wide awake, so i wanted to offer my services... need help packing your car to go?
leigh: *looks at me like i have 3 heads* you what?
me: i can help you pack your car if you want... do you want help, or should i go away?
leigh: of course i'd love help... why didn't you go to sleep?
me: have you never had a night where you wanted to sleep and you lay real still and closed your eyes but no matter what your brain wouldn't stop thinking so next thing you know you're still awake only it's light outside and there's birds outside the window chirping?
leigh: um, no, that doesn't happen to me
me: oh, well it does to me, and it did last night... anyhow, like i said, i'm awake and happy to help, just tell me what to carry

*helped leigh pack and she headed out for ohio around 7... i headed out of the house to walk for half an hour then, and here i am now back in my room -- to pretend to go to sleep again or to just get on with my day now that it's nearly 8? hmmmmm...

like i said... i'm weird.

later dudes :-P

*12:15pm additiong: thankfully, quickly after writing the rest of this post, i realized that even if there was lots on my mind keeping me up last night, and felt like i had endless energy, if i went all night and all day without sleeping, my energy would disappear... here i am now on 4 hours of sleep, which is much better than 0 hours of sleep, right? ;-)

No comments: