Saturday, June 18, 2005

my evening

i've been in a nostalgic, looking through old pictures, mood all afternoon... ben came over around 8 then it was...

*to panera bread for dinner, done there around 9

*randomly saw a carnival just off of US1 on the way back, so ben decided it was a good idea to stop and get cotton candy -- his treat, so we walked around there until we finished off the bag :-P

*got home around 10, and ben and i took off walking around my neighborhood... quote of the night

ben: so yeah, i've been moving stuff all day, i definitely was making animal noises then
me: did you moo?
ben: *gives me the strangest look ever, then imitates a large ape moving boxes and angrily mooing* do you always think farm animals?
we seriously laughed our guts out for the next 2 miles

*got back to my house and decided to keep going to the park at the end of the street... laid down in the grass and watched stars until about midnight

*went back to my house to watch "in america"

*2am i drove ben back to his new house (like 1.5 miles from mine now, much closer than he was before), and i have no idea how i've managed to keep myself entertaining for 2 extra hours when i should have been sleeping... oops!

to summarize, it was a quality evening :-) now... to sleep!

No comments: