Sunday, March 28, 2004

i love my friends

so it's been an aggravating day mathematically... i woke up realizing one of the 2 graph theory problems i'd solved so far was wrong, and haven't patched it up yet... however i think i just solved a different one, which is good.

on the other hand, i've spent some catch up on calling people time this afternoon... talked to heather schaefer, brother, and memphis jenny on the phone and various and sundry others on IM before getting to work.

(1) neighborest heather helped me make devious plans for an upcoming exciting trip... just wonder about that one for a bit =P
(2) brother told me that he thinks this potential cleveland thing with the parents would be really good for them, but whether it happens or not (completely in the air for now... dad's in a pool of candidates for this job there, and not guaranteed it yet, mom needs to be around at least through the 2004-2005 school year for accredidation where she's at), that he (brother) would stay located in memphis. i don't know why that's completely reassuring but it is... now that i'm far away and independent from the family it's still nice to know they're still where they've always been... at least in some small fraction, even if big changes happen, it makes me happy that brother plans to stay put.
(3) jenny relates to me on stress and makes me feel like i'm not losing my mind! she's sending me stuff to make my own sushi (not veggies and seafood... the special rice and mats and seaweed)... i'm excited =P

so yeah, those and other reasons... it's just reaffirming to chat with people and to laugh with them. =) ... and not be spazzing 24/7... major yay for that!=)

No comments: