Wednesday, March 24, 2004

quote of the day

well i don't woo-hoo for just anyone. ~eric

yes, there's a short story, and yes it's taken severely out of context, but left alone it's a hilarious quote, i thought.

context (so you don't worry about me =P) below:

(driving in my car, listening to a CD, one of the songs had a really twangy feel to it and in each verse there was a "woo-hoo", and i was singing along with it in spurts, when eric laughed at me for it, i told him he had to sing along with the next time the song said "woo-hoo", and he did)
me: see, wasn't that fun?
eric: (just laughed)
me: and i bet you haven't made that ridiculous a noise in forever... how many people have heard you say "woo-hoo" in the past year?
eric: pretty sure you're the only one... i don't woo-hoo for just anybody... don't expect it to happen again!

hilarious how people respond to such a comment when left in isolation though. =P duuuude.

No comments: