Thursday, March 11, 2004

spring break! (almost)

man, too bad it's not yet... i had my only class today cancelled, so it *feels* like break... no homework due tomorrow either, so it feels even more like break... but two classes to go to anyhow... oops!

anyhow, things finally came together for me today to actually have some non-homework fun time over break. =) sunday, after alliswan goes back home, i'm driving up to hanover, NH (get to drive through NJ, NY, CT, MA, and VT on the way) to hang out with my friend marianne who i know from my semester in budapest... haven't seen her since europe... it's her spring break too so she has free time to show me around a bit, etc... just researched on yahoo maps that i could visit the city (kittery) in farthest SE maine, and drive through rhode island on the way back if i feel like making the 6 hour trip there into 8.5 hours back on wednesday... i just might since having seen all 50 states is on my to do list and that would knock off 6 new ones =P

anyhow, a-swan and i are seeing chicago on broadway saturday and she's never seen the movie so that's on the plate for this afternoon... moooovie time. later.

No comments: