Thursday, September 16, 2004

dude

project of the week? copying all my CDs into my computer... after 3 days of whenever i go in my room sticking a new disc in to copy while i do other stuff,.... i finally suceeded (well, there's still another book of music in the glove box of my car, but just the music in my room is a considerable lot...

as it is now, i could turn on my computer set to play "all music" and it would run for 165 hours, 51 minutes, and 9 seconds without repeating tracks... that's nearly 7 days (24 hours a day) of music!... how completely insane is that?

in other news, i've been a bit of a bum the past few days... yesterday i had my only class cancelled on account of the prof. being out of town, and without anywhere to be in particular, just some homework to do, the adrenaline that's been keeping me going in super-hard word mode for quite some time finally had a chance to peter out... i mostly kept to myself, got my work done, and then was a bum... tonight people got together for dinner, and i stayed put to take advantage of having the house to myself for awhile... oh well...

part of my thursday night hanging out with myself time was fun though... not only did i finish my grand CD project, i also got to see joey (which i missed last week on account of not being friends with colleen's VCR) and i saw the 1 hr 40 minute episode of the apprentice... i can't believe he fired bradford... bradford was one of my favorites to win after last week, and dude... maybe this'll teach the womens' team not to be quite so petty and stupid about things?

anyhow, that's the scoop... back to work/sleep/something

night y'all.

No comments: