Monday, October 17, 2005

the most vague post ever

it's completely bizarre when two previously distinct (at least in your mind) worlds collide without much advance warning or time to react.

it's like there's point a of everyone involved (other than me) being deliriously happy, and point b of me being happy that everyone involved (other than me) is deliriously happy, and it shouldn't be a big jump at all from point a to point b, but it's a little bigger of a jump than i can make instantanously.

to the those of you who are involved in this (you know who you are and i doubt you read this, but just in case... :P), no i'm not mad at you, but give me a few days at least to let my head catch up with life so i can get to point b.

to those of you who are not involved in this, by all means be confused. ;-P

the end.

No comments: