Monday, October 10, 2005

things that make me grumpy

(1) not getting enough sleep for the past 3 nights
(2) not being able to figure out my homework... (whether it's because of lack of awakeness or lack of cleverness is to be determined... i have a feeling i'm not quite clever enough whether i were more awake or not)
(3) having my bed soaked with water because first my water bottle opened itself inside my bookbag and soaked all my work on the way home today, and then i stupidly left the wet bookbag on my bed while i went out for dinner with ben.

this sums up my current mood:
(me): i'm too dumb to do more math
(me): too tired for it tonight
(me): too dumb to figure it out even if i were awake
(ben): lol, I am wide awake, and can't do it either.
(me): math makes me want to cry
(me): maybe i will
(ben): oh, don't cry
(me): oh, i'm about to
(me): (seriuosly)
(ben): don't. Pizza hut!
(me): stupid boy.... not even pizza can distract me from my rejection by math
(ben): oh dear
(me): i'm going to quit and move to an island
(me): antarctica sounds good
(ben): I'd join, except it's too cold there
(me): i'll light a fire
(ben): not hot enough
(me): if you jumped in the fire you'd be plenty hot
(ben): lol

the end.

No comments: