Monday, October 10, 2005

yay?

back in jersey... research meeting in 40 minutes and i have no good results to show for my week.... oi.

on the other hand, this email was in my inbox thanks to the church emailing list when i got back:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi All,
Praise to our God who gives all to those who wait!!
Pastor Qualman called Beth yesterday evening and he has accepted the
call. I do not have any other details. I will be speaking to him latter
today and will pass on any further info to you as I get it.
Thanks be to God,
Don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

summary: after 11 months of hard work and searching and amending outdated church rules, we finally have a new pastor -- AND he's the one i've been all excited about and hoping for since i first read his bio.

this is happy news. :)

if only math hw were even partially as happy.

later dudes.

No comments: