Friday, October 07, 2005

quotes

quote of the day yesterday:

but analysis is meaningless... it's even worse than false... it's true and completely MEANINGLESS! ~dr. z. (i mean, could i possibly have an advisor whose personality matches up better than this to mine? i think not)

quote of the day today:

me: bye scott! you're going to forget about me when i'm gone this weekend aren't you?
scott: forget about YOU? never! ... although i might forget about bits and pieces of you since they keep seeming to disappear...

now to sleep... 8:35pm bedtime... this is so 2nd grade.

later dudes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have a good weekend at Valpo. Try not to stress too much about the things to be done when you get back-- if anyone can pull them off, you can.

Those are all my Lara-thoughts for the moment. :)

I called since I haven't talked to you for awhile (although I have been reading your blog pretty regularly) but I think you are en route to Valpo. And you sound busy enough this weekend anyway!