Sunday, October 02, 2005

yay lara

new walking record yet again... i didn't keep track of when i left and when i came back, but the pedometer registered 3 minutes less time than normal and i got through one less song on my playlist on leigh's IPOD than before.

i've also been working on jogging and managed to jog much more of the time tonight than i ever have before.

when ben went walking with me the other night and witnessed my occasional "jogging", he commented that there's too much of a speed change between my "walking" and my "jogging", and i need to learn to hold myself back on my jogging speed so i can maintain it for longer periods of time. all i can figure to do to make that happen is to take smaller steps when i'm jogging...

anyhow, adding it up using an online map, i figure i ended up jogging about 2.25 out of the 5 miles i went tonight which is fantastic... the record of consecutive distance for the night is about 0.8 miles... not bad for only going maybe .25 or so at a time before and *maybe* .5-.75 total jogging. i guess there really is something to be said for pacing yourself.

done rambling.

later dudes.

No comments: