Thursday, October 13, 2005

rain, rain on my face

hasn't stopped raining for days
my world is a flood
and slowly I become one with the mud

(yay for jars of clay)

besides being a quality song, this completely describes the weather around here lately... it started raining in the middle of last week, and rained the whole time i was gone to valpo, and has rained pretty much non-stop since i've been back.

weather.com's forecast for the next few days?

tonight:
windy with rain early... then remaining cloudy with showers overnight. low 59F. winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. chance of rain 90%. rainfall around a half an inch.

tomorrow:
overcast with showers at times. high 68F. winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. chance of rain 50%.

tomorrow night:
showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. low 56F. winds N at 5 to 10 mph. chance of rain 30%.

so more of the same for the next 24 hours at least.

i've been trying to figure out why i've been so hyper for the last bit. leigh can i came to the conclusion it's because i haven't been able to go out for my daily walk/jog since i returned from valpo 3 days ago all on account of weather. i need to MOVE.

killing time in office hours.... no students here to visit me today, but oh well. that just means i get to work on my own math... while sitting around in my half-flooded office... see, like i said... it really *hasn't* stopped raining for days, and my world *is* a flood.

back to work.

later dudes.

No comments: