Sunday, October 23, 2005

yay

my current phone that has survived two years of abuse from me:
motorola v120c

since i got it with a 2 year contract with verizon in august of 2003, i've been due for a free new phone from verizon. between my $100 "new every two" discount, and a complementary extra "shopping online discount", i could basically get any $150 phone or cheaper from verizon for free.

after spending the past two nights on the phone on the balcony in 50F weather in the wind and rain because i broke the antenna off my phone a year ago and can't get calls in the house without dropping them periodically, i decided i was due to get my new free phone before winter.

i like motorola and i don't trust LG, so basically i got the nicest motorola phone i could with the discounts and still get it free.

hence, in the next week, my *new* phone will show up:
motorola E815

this should be lots of fun. i'm going from the free "no frills" phone that came with my original contract, which has been reliable and functional, but has not many extra options after text messaging, to a monster of a phone that does video and picture messaging and can double as an mp3 player.

for free.

how yay is that?

i, for one, am excited :)

later dudes.

No comments: