Wednesday, March 16, 2005

errrrrrrrrrgh

on account of rain, the auto glass people couldn't fix my car today... this i understand

however, instead of calling to tell me so, they did nothing and i had to call to ask what the deal was. had they actually called me as they were supposed to this morning, i could have brought my car in to the shop and had them do it... now... oi.

the only real options i see are for (1) kristin to humor me and follow me 30 minutes to their shop tomorrow morning and then drive me back at the end of the day to get it back (tomorrow's supposed to rain all day long too, or (2) try to get it fixed asap when i get back to jersey. had someone just done their job and given me a call this morning, (a) it would have been done by now (b) i wouldn't have spent all day waiting on a call i never got.

stupid people.

the end.

No comments: