Wednesday, March 02, 2005

two quotes

one funny, one setting up a potentially humorous situation:

scott comes into the office while i'm working (i don't have class til 2:50 and i've been free since 11), and the following ensues:

scott: hi lara! you're coming tonight, right?
me: to rent? yeah of course!
scott: dude... all 3 of your guys are gonna be there, what are you gonna do?
(all 3 guys meaning him, eric, and ben, my like 3 best friends here, only usually i hang out with each separately and they all joke i'm not capable of hanging out with more than one of them at once :-P)
me: dude, i'll be talking to sarah
scott: (starts laughing so hard he falls over) *that* was the best answer ever


quote 2... really just an email exchange...

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Lara wrote:

> Dr. Butler,
>
> I just sat in on the recitation section you assigned to me, and on the way
> out of class, I ran into a friend (Ben Bunting) who had just finished
> teaching a workshop section.
>
> When you assign workshops for us to visit, can I request to sit in on
> Ben's 9:50am Wednesday morning class?
>
> Thanks much!
>
> Lara
>

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:24:54 -0500 (EST)
From: T.Butler
To: Lara
Subject: Re: request

Ms. Pudwell, Yes, I will assign you to observe Mr. Bunting. T. Butler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

conclusion, i get to sit in on ben's rowdiest calc 2 section sometime after break... this could be amusing :-P

No comments: